Sunday: AVAILABLE
Monday: @cc.slim
Tuesday: AVAILABLE
Wednesday: AVAILABLE
Thursday: AVAILABLE
Friday: @BlockHeadLewie
Saturday: AVAILABLE

Fill In: AVAILABLE

We are currently seeking additional volunteers. Contributors are asked to post a passage of Scripture and original comments once a week.

If you are interested in volunteering to join the Christian Gamers Alliance staff as a Verse of the Day Contributor, please message me directly on the forums or ping me on the CGA Discord server.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll bug a couple people I know to see if they have time to cover Friday. :) If more people become interested I'm sure we can change those who have 2 days back to one.

I have a new person who wants to participate.

Eskimo or River - do either of you want to give up a day? I don't mind if you want to keep two days until someone else comes on board. Just let me know. If I don't hear _ i will be giving up one of mine.

Copy/pasting the old schedule for historical purposes:

Sunday: Tek7
Monday: cc.slim
Tuesday: Ursen
Wednesday: Pheonix28
Thursday: Part Time Player
Friday: Abba San
Saturday: Abba San

Fill In: Abba San, Ursen, and Pheonix28
We are currently seeking additional volunteers. Contributors are responsible to post a passage of Scripture and original comments once a week.

If you are interested in volunteering to join the Christian Gamers Alliance staff as a Verse of the Day Contributor, please send me a PM.

I can pick Monday back up if allowed.
Most certainly! I'll add you to the schedule.

Please let me know if you have any issues posting to the forums as permissions may be a bit janky until I sort them out.

EDIT: Schedule updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back