Live from college

Booo cardinals you're supposed to be for the Cubs. Ask my Nana.
Sorry just had to say that. Also back in the day we used the microwave for a lot of things even though we did have access to a stove. Tek I agree with you for not saying which college. If for no other reason so you don't have a million people on your doorstep.
Blessings,"Angel"

It's nice to finally live in a townhouse where I can cook with a stove, and not just a hot pot and microwave
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, in case you haven't gotten the memo,

GO ASTROS!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]That's right, folks, run for the hills! TEK IS COOKING!

So thats Tek7's secret of Lan parties and conventions.. he food poisons every person in the convention so he can win all the games! hax!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i use the coffee maker to do all my cooking ^_^ roman noodles, ez mac, any soups..... also good for making pancakes since it has a hotplate ^_^
Asian Standards plz. Water, fire, pot, and chopsticks. Ur good to go.

NOPE not if you got a fone you just call and be lazy oh yea have a micro wave so you can eat egos yum egos

*drools*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Sep. 30 2004,2:26)]Have you gone to a Cardinal game yet Tek?
Not yet, no. College, the Job Search™, and a lack of interest in baseball leaves me little time, money, or desire to go to a game. Still, I might go see a game before the end of the season, just to say I did.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LITSAFALDA @ Sep. 30 2004,3:39)]If for no other reason so you don't have a million people on your doorstep.
*chuckle* Well, I could certainly stand for a few people to come visit me. If anyone lives near St. Louis and wants to hang out some time, send me a PM.

lol

Baseball and softball are a lot of fun
wink.gif

But yeah, nothing beats playing or watching football.

Back