LoE League of Crafters

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
This will be a listing of people who want to do crafting for guildies.

Most of us are not far enough along to be any real help yet - but we are committed to getting there.

The idea is - you provide the necessary materials - we provide the crafting. You get better items for free - we get the xp for the effort.

So far the list is:

Abba ben Lahav - Tailor (just beginning)
Stardust - Chef
Enok - just beginning
Koeril - Huntsman - Tier 3

We'll keep the list growing - and each Crafters progress updated.

im at 261 chef so i can make up to about lvl 50 food, but i probably wont be leveling it myself anymore for now as very few things sell on the trading post and not for very much :(

so, im focusing on tailoring for now it seems, up to about 130, gonna start farming for the blue mats at that level (small) in a bit if anyone wants to join me

I think you are correct, Koeril - not much content there at all.

Keladry has tailoring at 63 and jewelry a 141

MikeJ has leather worker 36 and weapon smith 55

Rho has huntsman 70, armorsmith 102, and artificer 119

Servant has chef 157

With the right ingreadients and someone to use the stuf we would be happy to lvl higher. If there is anything we can make for you please let us know.

Queen Kel

Here is a Level 1 - 400 Cooking Guide. I have done this up to 175 (as far as I can get without needing the Karma vendor in the 40+ zones.. I'm only level 24). I imagine someone who is level 60 can do this in about 3 hours with not much money or karma.

Count me in as artifier (is that right). Broddock tends to work on all kinds of characters and professions. He will be willing to help too. We're still low on the totem poles though.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

I'm planning to work on tailor and artificer this weekend. Chose those to make armor and sceptre for my ele.

I've got tailoring (mid 90's I think) and artificer (110+) can't login to game right now to give specifics.

Cristeen would be happy to do some Chef about 57
And some huntsman not sure what level but higher.
Ursen is a jeweler still in the copper phase.

wow - I need to hook up with you for a new scepter and some duds.

Thanks for volunteering to help.

Game status update 06:14, 9 September 2012 (UTC

Crafting
· Players can now do the production portion of crafting without having to pull the resources from their bank. Note: Discovery still requires use of the bank. This is something we would like to change but decided that getting part of the way there was better than making players wait for the entire fix.
· Fixed a bug with the recipe for Ginger Pear Tarts that excluded Dough from the recipe.
· Increased the karma costs of all Bulk Cooking Materials.
· Increased the refinement costs of all Wood Planks from 2 logs to 3 logs.
· Yellow Dye recipes now include Onions instead of Celery.
· Adjusted the ingredient costs on Dye recipes.
· The following Cooking Materials are no longer sold for Karma and are now acquired through drops, gathering nodes, or loot bags: Butter, Chocolate, Vanilla, Chili Peppers, Thyme, Black Peppercorns, Cinnamon, Bay Leaves, Walnuts, and Oranges.

Game status update 06:14, 9 September 2012 (UTC

Crafting
· Players can now do the production portion of crafting without having to pull the resources from their bank. Note: Discovery still requires use of the bank. This is something we would like to change but decided that getting part of the way there was better than making players wait for the entire fix.

Woohoo!

I'm sorry but every time I read this thread I think of the movie League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Not the real reason I am posting my tradesman toon, Cristeen is lower than I thought she is only 47, and Chef is even lower. Oh well I'll have to work on it.

I'll be crafting, too,

My warrior has Armorsmith and Chef.

My ranger has Huntsman and Leatherworking.

My thief has Weaponsmith and Jewelcrafting (seemed appropriate) :eek:

My elementalist has Artificer and Tailor

Back