Logic Vs Faith

Enough of this. Since you cannot keep it within the rules you are not here for a while. Go cool your jets timor.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Faith and emotion, largely. But if you focus on only these two, bad things happen.

In my oppinion it depends on what you put your faith in. When I was young, I put my faith in my Parents to tell me what I needed to do (although I didn't always do what they said) and when I did what they nothing bad happened. Now I put my Faith in what the Bible has said, and bad things still don't happen. Despite it says some of the most illogical things, like love your enemies, and pray for those who persicute you. Also, I will define "Bad" for you just so we are on the same page. Bad meaning a physically, spiritually, or emotionally harmful circumstance, that is caused because I have sinned.

I agree, whether 'bad' things happen depends largely on what you put your faith in. But to make this decision, and to what extent you go through with it, you need logic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Penguin Slayer @ Nov. 12 2004,2:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Faith and emotion, largely. But if you focus on only these two, bad things happen.

In my oppinion it depends on what you put your faith in. When I was young, I put my faith in my Parents to tell me what I needed to do (although I didn't always do what they said) and when I did what they nothing bad happened. Now I put my Faith in what the Bible has said, and bad things still don't happen. Despite it says some of the most illogical things, like love your enemies, and pray for those who persicute you. Also, I will define "Bad" for you just so we are on the same page. Bad meaning a physically, spiritually, or emotionally harmful circumstance, that is caused because I have sinned.
Did you also put your faith in your parents when they led you to believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy?

Back