look what i found!

Aye, I keep forgetting to create a Wikipedia account so I can add to the article.

Sqweak-y!

We are famous! Our adventures will live forever in the annuals of useless internet knowledge!

Hey Tek if you update it can we all have titles? Could I be listed as "Loveable Mascot" ? Ooh, ooh, or maybe I could even be "The comical yet heart of the rag tag band". They get killed less. :p

I don't want to ruin your fun, but I started that article and I think SirThom added onto it. So we're not that famous :p

I want to be "Token Nerd" or "Token Ethnic Stereotype" or "Token Ethnic Anti-Stereotype For Maximum Diversity" or maybe "Dark Mysterious Antihero With A Troubled Past".

Actually, I want to be "Reckless Young Sidekick With No Actual Experience".

A completely, totally, serious, grave, really stern, comment...not

I don't want to ruin your fun, but I started that article and I think SirThom added onto it. So we're not that famous :p

You can be "Spammer Extraordinaire" or maybe even "Spam King"! /fanatically chants "TITLES!, TITLES!, TITLES!"

I'm thinking the CGA description should read something like "In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit..." no wait, that's the A-Team. Ok, Ok, How about "A motley crew of Christian ninjas AND pirates fight a never-ending battle against the forces of darkness and general gamming un-coolness" Of course we will all need decoder rings or at least a secret handshake if we put that up.

Last edited:
can i get mine now please?

Sorry I don't think we can afford decoder rings and the secret handshake is so secret I don't even know it, but, I'm sure it exists. It's just the Man keeping us down!

We need a mixture of Judo and Krav Maga for our secret service!
Hmmm we will have to ask what Tek's secret service agents use or maybe he just gets Ember to fight the terrorists.

Well the Israeli army uses Krav Maga.... and they're practically always at odds with those kinds of people...

Yes it's supposed to be a very efficient, effective fighting style. (I actually do have a little knowledge of martial arts, but, none of Krag Mava.)

Well, I'M the official mascot of SoE/SOE. :p

Ok if I can't be the CGA Mascot how about "Master of Silly"?

Yes it's supposed to be a very efficient, effective fighting style. (I actually do have a little knowledge of martial arts, but, none of Krag Mava.)

Ok if I can't be the CGA Mascot how about "Master of Silly"?

Well, krav maga is designed for actual combat in close quarters, much different than most styles. I think a guy said "Take 5% of what you know about martial arts, and that's what'll be useful in krav maga. The other 95% you can throw out the window."

OH! WAIT!

No no no, you're still the CGA mascot, I'm just like the mascot for the GW chapter.

Well, krav maga is designed for actual combat in close quarters, much different than most styles. I think a guy said "Take 5% of what you know about martial arts, and that's what'll be useful in krav maga. The other 95% you can throw out the window."

OH! WAIT!

No no no, you're still the CGA mascot, I'm just like the mascot for the GW chapter.

put up a gerbil on the wiki page for cga:D:D:D

LOL... i got really excited when i read that... but then i read that CS started it... haha. O well. that is pretty cool.

Is there a running total of everyone associated with CGA (and "relatively active" - meaning active within the last... year or so)?

EDIT : meaning a number.

Back