Looking for arena partners

darksorrow

sup guys,

I'm looking for a few players from redeemed for my arena teams.

Currently looking for:
for my Warlock
2v2 team - Resto druid, disc priest, possibly shadow priest or rogue.

I run 2s with lukey atm, but azzie is the actual player who plays lukey. Since 2.3 patches, warlock/paladin became one of the weakest viable combinations in 2s bracket, while warlock/druid became one of the strongest.

my current rating is 1700+, but it is hard to advance due to lack of gear and the appropriate combination for the bracket.

for my Resto Druid
3v3 team - Disc priest, maybe resto shaman. a talented hunter or warlock may also be an option(other types of dps are also welcome).

had a 1700 rating 3s team, but used it to farm points for lukey.

appropriate gears preferred, must be pvp specced, skills is the main thing i'm looking for here.

I know there are some really good pvpers hiding in redeemed, i just don't see them very often.

Right now I'm basically looking for avesther, wulf, for disc priest and resto druid, but I've left redeemed for awhile now, so I'm not sure if there are any new people(or older players who've respecced since I left) who may be interested in this.

If you think you are skilled but don't have the gear, talk to me too; Chinatown does premade AB/EotS which will get you about 6-8k honor on a daily basis, which will allow you get your s1 sets and s3 honor gear pretty fast.

oh, btw, be prepared to fight gladiator and merciless gladiator teams, I've seen too many of those with s3 weapons and shoulders in my bracket, and we've beaten some of them too.

Back