Looking for Christian Corporation to join in Eve Online

Hi, my friend and I are looking for a Christian Corporation to join in Eve Online. Does anybody know of any?

I have been playing for a about a year and half. There are a couple of Christian corps out there in EVE. One has attempted to form a small alliance. Some of the Christians have no intention of coming together as a group, while others are all for it.

At any rate, if you are a Christian in Eve, please join the following chat channel: Christian Public Access. It has been around since way before I joined Eve. There are usually a few or more in the channel who are friendly and willing to help, too.

Feel free to message me in game. My player name is Monklon.

Huh, I had found an archived thread in ToJ about Christian EVE corps, but I didn't see this one. I have created a channel RisenLord, but if this channel still exists then I will just join it.

o_O Tread Necromancy!

You may want to contact someone from Ark of the Covenant [COV] alliance. Tribe of Judah has a public chat channel called TribeJ and a couple people from COV hang out there every now and then.

o_O Tread Necromancy!
Thread Resurrection! ;)
You may want to contact someone from Ark of the Covenant [COV] alliance. Tribe of Judah has a public chat channel called TribeJ and a couple people from COV hang out there every now and then.
I realize that getting people together in a corp based on a RL thing such as faith is hard when their in-game goals probably don't all line up. (wh, pvp, pve, mining/industry, etc) I'll ask in the recruitment eve-o forum for any info, see what I come up with. Next time I'm in-game I'll look them up.

:)

I have been playing for a about a year and half. There are a couple of Christian corps out there in EVE. One has attempted to form a small alliance. Some of the Christians have no intention of coming together as a group, while others are all for it.

At any rate, if you are a Christian in Eve, please join the following chat channel: Christian Public Access. It has been around since way before I joined Eve. There are usually a few or more in the channel who are friendly and willing to help, too.

Feel free to message me in game. My player name is Monklon.

Say, I know you :)

How big is "last endeavor llc?" I stopped playing Eve Online due to the toxicity but would come back if there's a decent Christian guild (or at least relatively non-toxic and somewhat family-friendly....lol)

Last edited:
300+ members, not sure how Christian they are. Nothing in the Bio that points to that. But, TBH, Christianity is rather vilified in Eve.

Also, you called a group in Eve a "guild", they are Corps. Make me wonder if you ever actually played.

Hi CowRocket,
I played every day from January until sometime in July. I mostly did missions and asteroid farming. I did everything solo so it got boring. Guild Wars 2 has kept me playing because I'm in a couple of awesome guilds (one Christian, one not), so there are usually people to play with. I missed that aspect of gaming while I was playing Eve so I eventually stopped.
I apologize for calling a corp a guild. I'm used to calling player game organizations a guild, but you are correct that the proper name is corporation. I'm in someone's personal corp for his alt but his main is in Dreddit. I thought about joining that corp but I fear toxicity. Agavon reached out to me via the in-game mail after I messaged him. His corp seems promising. It's not a Christian corp but it's relatively non-toxic. I haven't made up my mind. My subscription ends in a week or two.

I just realize that my last post came off as kinda mean, sorry about that.

Ive been playing for almost 11 years now, Eve is dear to me. If your other option doenst work out feel free to look me up. I log on almost everyday, run a very small and quiet hisec corp in Domain region. You may find my 15 character mining fleet chewing up a moon. I can teach you the ways to be space rich, if you have the time. :D

I will definitely look you up the next time I log in. I'm hoping I have time this weekend. I'll probably extend my sub which expires in 3 or 4 days I think. I usually do 3-month increments.
I've been wanting to learn moon harvesting. I think I had queued up the proper skills for it before I stopped playing as often. I should be able to get into the Domain region. It's Amarr if I remember correctly, which is allied with the Caldari. I love the look of Amarr ships! I've tried not to make any faction mad against me so generally avoid the military missions...lol.I have 3 other accounts with a toon from each faction, but the Caldari is the main. Aleron Trajan is my main toon's name.

By the way, does anyone know if that Christian Public Access channel is still active? It's still joinable but requires a password.

Back