Looking for Prayer Partners

BluBarry

My mother has stage 4 Lung, Bone and Lymphoma cancer... she has also been given anywhere from a month to a few months to live... just got test results from the scan yesterday... the Dr. said it is too far advanced for radiation/kemo to help... but they go back on monday to discuss all of the options... This is in Gods hands and His to decide.

Really need some prayer partners...

The Lord is good, all the Time... even when I can not see it...

I found a way to make it down this week. I get off work at midnight on wenesday and will drive the 19 hours right after work... I have my brother going too...

Thank you everyone for your prayers... we will know more on monday when she meets with an encologist to see what types of treatment, if any, they will try...

Praying and thankging God for my Mom and the times we have and all of the time we have left.

God is good, all of the time.

I found a way to make it down this week. I get off work at midnight on wenesday and will drive the 19 hours right after work... I have my brother going too...

Thank you everyone for your prayers... we will know more on monday when she meets with an encologist to see what types of treatment, if any, they will try...

Praying and thankging God for my Mom and the times we have and all of the time we have left.

God is good, all of the time.

Still praying man.

Back