Looking to Join/be Accepted

soulartist

I have a question, I'm looking at joining and have applied, but I'm on another server. What are the requirements for this? At the moment its like 1800 gems to transfer. Thank you in advance.

Hey Soulartist!

Glad you found us and are interested in joining us! It's a good thing that Anet just implemented the guesting system. I'm not sure how to go about it, but I do know that even if you are on another server, you can guest onto our server for PvE, which will allow you to run dungeons and other PvE fun. The only caveat would be your inability to run around in WvW with us. Again, if you are able to and comfortable with, you certainly can purchase a server transfer and then have no problems, but if you're not worried about WvW you can get by just fine by guesting. :)

Plus guilds cross servers, so even if you're on another server you'll still be able to see guild chat and be able to talk with everyone.

If you're still interested in joining LoE, let us know your Tribe of Judah handle and an in-game name and we'll send you an invite :)

Have a great day :)
-Stc

Thank you for such quick reply :) I think for now I'll stay and see where it goes on the wvw thing, but I'm definitely still interested in joining.

Back