Looking to start a new guild, LF people not in one and willing to join!

AdamGM

Moderator's note: Moved thread to General Discussion [cga]

Greetings folks!

I play WoW with my wife, and I am looking to start a new, small guild for casual raiding, leveling and having a good time.

If are currently playing (especially if you have a group of friends!) and are looking for a Christian guild, please reply. We are most likely transferring to a new server, from Dawnbringer, in order to start this.
I believe we will most likely be going with Alliance.

Basically, I am trying to get an idea of where to start this guild.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
The most likely server that we will be choosing is Whisperwind. It's a really good, active, alliance server. Also, I have already found a few Christians there.

I kind of wanted this in the WoW section. Go ahead and delete it, mods.
You originally posted this thread in Tribe of Judah's World of WarCraft chapter section. Tribe of Judah is one of several CGA member-groups; ToJ already has its own WoW guild.

It's widely considered bad manner to post a recruiting call in another guild's forums, but CGA staff encourages Christian gamers seeking to establish new guilds to post in CGA General to recruit and promote new and established Christian guilds.

Furthermore, ToJ's WoW General Discussion Forum isn't nearly as active as CGA General Discussion. By moving the thread here, it ensured more people would see your post.

If you'd still like the thread deleted, please post a reply with your request and I or another mod can delete it.

Back