Lutgardis FFF=Fast Faction Farming

Gods Right Hand

What's FFF you say? It stands for Fast Faction Farming and it's very easy to do. All details are on Wiki, found here if you don't understand my explaination. Ok, there is a quest found just outside the Melandru's Hope exit from Lutgardis Conservatory. This will take 4-5 people to do this. You talk to Scoutmaster Arne and he tells you to check out 4 different locations in Melandru's Hope. 4 people in the group will then run to their one location of choice and die once they get there which will complete the quest and if the 5th person is present will talk to Scoutmaster Arne to get the reward of 400 faction then zone back to Conservatory. Each round should only take 2 minutes or less so with one hour we should collect 50k faction between the 5 players. I would like to get us to start doing FFF as soon as possible. There are 3 character classes that can be used which are Warrior, Ranger and Assassin. Builds used by those are located on the link above along with maps to show roughly where the 4 locations are. The assassin elite Shadow Form is required for all builds but shadow form is located just south of Zin Ku so it's not hard to get. Now if we get our alliance to do this rather frequently we will gain some massive faction and will boost our recruiting outcomes. I'd just like to see ppl asking if others want to do FFF in the alliance chat rather than AB/AvA. Plus those not comfortable with PvP will enjoy this since it's all within PvE.

It takes a few minutes to get 400 faction.

I've done hundreds of runs as has halonic by ourselves. Load up the party with all henchies and do the run (takes about 7 minutes), and hit the chests along the way (uses Kurzik Keys)

I'd be up for it...but the only char I have that far is my Rit atm. Maybe I can get hubs to run my warrior or assassin for me. :)

However...

I don't understand how you can keep getting that same quest....once you complete it, it goes away...?

No, its a quest outside of town that resets if you head back into the outpost

I have a W/A that i would love to use with this

There is one thing really unique about this quest. There are 4 points on the map that you have to visit. If you take the quest first there are groups of Luxons that spawn and impede your run.

You can actually visit the 4 map points BEFORE taking the quest. The Luxons never spawn. Makes it easier... aka ...quicker. You visit all 4 points THEN take the quest. You can then immediately get the reward. IIRC it is 2000 XP, 400 Kurzick faction and 150 gold.

I still do this on a semi-regular basis for the chests. Star Slobberknocker has opened over 1800 high end chests now and is working on the level 5 treasure hunter title. I get lots of those chests on this run.

Be glad to show anyone the route and the 4 points on the map. I'm not hard to catch in-game.

This is a nice run, Experience, kurzick faction, chests and money and only takes a few minutes. I do it with a w/mo too, but assassins, dervish and rangers are usually pretty good runners.

Can the W/Mo's post their builds, please? I hate having to break from a group to acquire a skill (especially since everything map-wise isn't unlocked yet)

This one hasn't failed me yet. Although it could use an update to possibly include somes faction/nightfall skills....
W/Mo

Last edited:
here's a map i made, with the spots marked with pretty yellow circles. i run in a clockwise manner, some may prefer the other way.

Back