Luxon or Kurzick, we gotta decide!

Luxon or Kurzick?

• Luxon

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Kurzick

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters

Dauntless

Since everyone seems to be scrambling, not knowing what quests to take I say we put it to a vote. Luxon or Kurzick?

Kurzicks!

For one, the Luxons value strength above all, while Kurzicks value order. Plus, the Luxon dress code is a little loose for my tastes.

Plus the idea of cathedrals (which, the Luxons don't have by the way :p ) carved into stone trees is cool.

what? no apathy/neither choice?

personally, i don't like either one, or the idea of allying with one or the other. I don't like the hatred that goes on between them, either.

Thrawn said:
Kurzicks!

For one, the Luxons value strength above all, while Kurzicks value order. Plus, the Luxon dress code is a little loose for my tastes.

Plus the idea of cathedrals (which, the Luxons don't have by the way :p ) carved into stone trees is cool.

Agreed, in viewing information about them on Guildwiki, i concur. Kurzicks are the ones we should ally with, IMO

Plus, fighting giant turtles is cool. :D

The thrill of victory you get when you take one down is just sweet. You can't get that if you play Luxon. :p

Last edited:
whoever has White Tigers I can careless what they believe in because they re both wrong :0).

I voted Luxon simply because of their scenery. I don't want to be down in dungeons all the time. The Luxon towns are more bright and sunny. Plus, they have siege turtles!!!

Siege_Turtle.jpg

I choose Kurzicks even though I like the Luxon's bright scenery. I dont think i could stand running around in the jade water it looks harder to navigate. Also like dredd said who can deny the white tiger. :D

NOOO! Luxon!!!!
they are a cool tribe of nomads... the Kurzick are a bunch of (stone) tree hugging occultists hippies!

Last edited:
I like the Kurzick architecture better. got a soft spot for the gothics.

and no, kurzicks can't be tree hugging occultist hippies... their goths. and have an organized religion. no hippie would stand for that... and no hippie would hang around stone trees.

lets see... rides turtles... is around alotta jade... under dressed... painted... cheap dirty clothes... sells weird things...

the luxons are the hippies!
come on... a jade sea does seem like something out of a drug-dream.

I just read Gaile Gray's in-game conversation for April 4th and she said that there will be Faction-based armor! She also implied that the different armors may also have different attributes. Hopefully, the faction we choose to ally with will not keep us from having the specific armor that we want.

astrod00d said:
I just read Gaile Gray's in-game conversation for April 4th and she said that there will be Faction-based armor! She also implied that the different armors may also have different attributes. Hopefully, the faction we choose to ally with will not keep us from having the specific armor that we want.

Yep this was present in the Factions Preview Event. In the last hour I bought the basic armor on the Kurzick side. I also saw the armor you could get from the Luxon side, it was quite ugly.

But yeah I'm gonna have to go with Kurzick on this one.

Thrawn said:
Couple different examples of Kurzick armor.

I'm not sure about the Ritualist but the assassins are wearing the 15k armor. The one on the right is wearing Kurzick 15k and the one on the left is wearing Luxon 15k. But I do think that the ritualist armor is 15k as well as the 1.5k of that style looks different.

Just say no to jadified see life!

Kurzicks. Still going with creepy for the Luxons.

*shudder*

Harvesting the jade fishies...poor fishies. :(

Dauntless said:
I'm not sure about the Ritualist but the assassins are wearing the 15k armor. The one on the right is wearing Kurzick 15k and the one on the left is wearing Luxon 15k. But I do think that the ritualist armor is 15k as well as the 1.5k of that style looks different.

Yeah, pretty sure they're both 15k, but that was all I could find on short notice, hehe. :)

Guildwiki's down at the moment, so I can't look it up there, but for those of us who aren't really up on the differences, or can't really seperate fact from rumour, can anybody recommend an article to read up on both sides so we can make informed decisions?

And I thought it didn't matter what side your Guild went with, you could move back and forth between the two. I thought I saw an NPC in one of the cities during the PvE weekend called a "Faction Converter" or something like that?

Back