Mac gurus my PC mind needs your help

Dauntless

So I got xp installed on my macbook using bootcamp. Everything went relatively soothly. As I was installing bootcamp's mac drivers cd the computer bluescreened and rebooted. I figured its typical windows so I thought nothing of it. Well now I can't get on my family's wireless router at all, neither in Windows or OS X. I can connect to other access points around the neighborhood but mine it simply won't connect to anymore. In windows it just times out. In OS X it tells me there was an error trying to connect to it. I searched the web for a couple of hours but came up with nothing to help. Any ideas on why my airport card won't connect to our actiontech router anymore? Also any idea why installing windows on a separate partition would have any impact on killing my wireless card? Any ideas on how to revert my macbook to factory settings for that matter? I've barely done anything with it anyway so I don't mind loosing what little data I've put on it.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks guys and gals.

PS. I already merged the Windows partition back into the mac partition so I'm back to just OS X.

Back