Mahfrot and myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyWheat

Mahfrot and myself are travelling all summer with each of our schools' summer music ministry team. We'll be counselors at summer camps in addition to leading praise and worship at some of them.

I'll be in northern Michigan, eastern and central New York, central Canada (around Ottawa), and northern Maine. He will be in Tennessee, South Carolina, central New York, eastern Pennsylvania, northern Maine and New Brunswick, Canada. Please pray for our safety as we travel all summer, and pray that people may be touched by Him as we act as vessels of His love.

Danke.

I believe that I speak for all ToJ members that read this that your are in our prayers and I know that by taking the time to sow your seed, that it will fall on good ground and produce for you a 100 fold. God will bless those that are around you and will touch lives through the dedication that you have to the furthering of His Word. God bless and be sure to have fun guys!!

Elihu

That sounds like SO much fun! I hope you not only touch others with God's glory, but are touched yourselves. I pray for safety and protection over both of you as well.

Hey Tastywheat you and Mahfrot it's been a while since we played and chatted. I'll be sure to pray for you all. Take care and God bless you and your ministry in Jesus's name. amen.
Tennesee is 1 hour drive from my home. where you gonna be or post it here later if you don't know for sure. I love Praise & Worship.
ps. UT still rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back