Mapper Needed

Sirius

Another hl2 Mapper is needed for starting work on the Vehicle Wars Mod.
Please contact me to get some more info if you are interested.

I started messing with the source SDK for hl2 and source, I'm getting the hang of it. I'll mess around with it some more and let you know if i think i can do it. Counter strike souce maps are extremely complicated, wow.

rgr, i'm working on fy_dahizhousez for cs source right now, took me a few hours, but its coming together, i have 1 house partially done and half the tunnels done. Once im' done with it, i'll move onto creating the HL2 mod editor (just hammer with your own set of models and objects) to work on vehical wars.

Sry again for not making any for ya, i will try some more at hammer, not a very good program. Its hard to navigate.

I'm getting the hang of this fast. I'm half done with the hard stuff on fy_dahizhousez for css. Whatever i get stumped on, i just load de_cbble example map and grab what i need (like ladders). I estimate if i go full bore, i will have it done in 2 days.

Signed up for the guild. I'll start working on vehical wars as soon as i can, after fy_dahizhousez.

Edit* Map file decided to go corrupt, gotta start over. I just dished out some cash to buy another 512 PC3200. This mapping stuff and mod creating eats ram like a horse, besides i've been wanting 1gb. Should be here in a few days. I have the cpu for it, just not enough ram (not even 512 in my modding experience, all of 2 days).

Last edited:
Back