Mario Kart

ishylynn

I asked for Mario Kart for Christmas, as I know that is probably the most popular game on here. I kept my list pretty short, so I think I will get that.

Right now, I don't have a lot of games, but I hope we can start getting some activities going.

I think I have 10 games or so, but I have never played with anyone other than my family. Not sure how all that works with the WII. I do have Mario Kart though!

I have it, too, and would be willing to participate in a ToJ Mario Kart Wii game night.

OMgdiaodjwaodjwajdawdjwad
dfawfdr3qwv r
da0-214-023orej3opdfjzofpdjq
eojkferwporjwep\

MIRI sighting!!!!!!!?

Dude it was over 3 years ago you last posted here...and you come back for a wii mario kart post?!

How are you brother?
You ever get Agricola?
Dude....good too see your alive.

Last edited:
omgbbq!! :) I still lurk here every once in a while. Life is substantially busier, but I'm doing well. Got married back in May '09 and also moved to near Virginia Beach to start up some new ministries on campuses there.

I did get Agricola - great game. but I don't know many that will play it; it's pretty heavy... burns the brain... alot. I've also played alot of Race for the Galaxy, Ticket to Ride Europe, Swiss, and Nordic, and Wits and Wagers. There's a bunch of other newish games that I want to pick up soon: Dominion, Through the Ages, and Le Havre.

What are you up to now Mike? Still in the valley?

I saw your post for the FFXIV beta - I'm signed up for it although I'm not sure my computer will run it haha. I don't think I'd end up playing it either, but I wouldn't mind just taking a look see for fun.

I don't play my Wii very often, but would likely be up for a Mario Kart night if one were scheduled.

MIRI sighting - 2010 is already started on a better footing.

Mario Kart night - Set one up and I'll try and make it!!!

Back