Marriage

Eagle

Although 99% of you either do not know me or recognize my user name, I did attend the CGA convention in Tulsa, I would just like to announce that the girl I attending with, and I are getting married, keep your applause to a low uproar, Anyways times are rough right now. Any and all prayers are welcomed, also we are moving to tulsa at the opening of the new year and wouldn't mind haging out with some locals. Anyways thanks again, and drop me a line if not in here. (current dial up connection) Im always on yahoo ( cfdeagle ) and Rizz you'll remember me as the guy that you only got to see for a milisecond in unreal
smile.gif

w00t!
biggrin.gif

I already knew about the imminent wedding (because I'm just that cool, heh, I kid), but I'm glad you shared it with the entire community.

This is indeed awesome news. I know you're going through some tough times, sir, but hold in there. God's got an a fantastic plan for your life and I, for one, am curious to see how He's going to use you to do His work.
smile.gif

gg man.

And as for unreal.. your just lucky you couldnt get CS working
tounge.gif
It would help if everyone chose a game i had played before..lol

All I have to say Rizz, is that Im going to be back on broad band soon, and Im going to want a tryout for tribe of judah, and Im going to request you to go up against
smile.gif
, given the wife doesnt beat me to it, Im not sure but I think thats pretty shameful your wife gets into a clan before you...

The wedding is december 17th, by the way, there really isnt going to be much of a wedding, it's just going to be our bestman, maid of honor, and us, plus one pastor, but the party on dec 18th, will be just hang out excettera for awhile then after that party there will be a lan party for anyone who wants to game, it wont be huge guessing probably about 10 or so, but anyone in the tulsa area that would like to come is welcome, you too rizz its only a 30 hour flight...

Hey Eagle!

I actually had a good message for you, but for some really dumb reason the forum didn't post it and I forgot what I had said, lol .

Anyway, tell all your friends hi for me, including your wifey
biggrin.gif

Congratulations, too!

If there was ever a time when the girl was forgotten, this would be the time.
Hey Guys! Just one word. *THANKS! *And a plug for the LAN party. *PLUG!
And a special hey to Ember.
~SKYY

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate you all... getting married grrrr
mad.gif
(sarcasim off)

anyway, congrats, if you guys need a minister call me
wink.gif
we will see what i can do
tounge.gif

I wish you the best and hope that God will bless you greatly. Marriage is hard work under the best of circumstances........ so don't leave Jesus out of the equation. Blessings,"Angel"

And my word of advice for you.......................

Even if she makes you mad, upset, frustrated.....Never be too upset to tell her you love her. You never know when you might not have that opportunity again.

I wish I could go, but seeing the age group i would've been the "young'in" of the convention *looks at Que quizzically*

Maybe with a bit of luck i hope to make it to the next one.

Back