Massive echo on Team Speak

When i hold down my "push-to-speak" button and some one else it talking it echo's what i say for a good 5 seconds, and when I'm on vent and 3 people talk it gets so bad that it becomes a scream of echo for a good 20 seconds...(ya, it's kinda funny for the first 5, but after that i want to scream the echo away:D)
Anyone have any clue how to fix it? Sound card problem? possibly a bad mic? the fact that the sound is comming from my mother board? So, does anyone have any clue? I really don't want to buy a new set...had mine for only about a year and i don't have money for another at the moment. Thanks

that's a sound card configuration problem. make sure the mic playback is musted and that only the mic is selected for recording.

Are you using a head set? Or is the sound comming out from ur speakers?

Normally i think its just that a certain user in the channel does not have push-to-talk on. So when you (or someone else) talks it go through their speakers, into their mic, and out in your speakers.

It can be any user in the channel.....check what HCS said....then if its not you ...ask the others to do the same

Ya spartan, Xfire me and we can hope on TS and try and work things out.

Back