Master Spammer

If I ever run for president of the United States, I'm going to run on 3 platforms.

1.) The US will no longer observe daylight savings.

2.) Outside of major cities, we will do away with public transportation, sell off all the infrastructure, and buy 1985 Honda accords for everyone who needs cars. To deal with the extra cars on the roads, we will open up carpool lanes to everyone. (We will however keep the vans that transport people in wheelchairs, or those who are unable to drive.)

3.) The US will move to the metric system. I will also have a team of researchers (Headed by Gilga) trying to figure out how to create "Metric Time" 100 seconds in a minute, 100 minutes in an hour, 10 hours in a day. 1 metric second would not be the same duration as a current second. I'm not sure how to get rid of the 365 days a year though... But ideally there would be either 100 or 1000 days in a year. But that could cause problems with seasons. But not to worry, Gilga will figure it all out.

Reco, after reading this, I know you may be fairly excited about my ideas, and ask me to run as your vice-congressman. I accept your offer in advance.

Back