Match Date

SirThom

Tribe of Judah Members,

This is SirThom, the Co-Leader of the Medal of Honor chapter, informing you of important news about the chapter.

A get-together has been scheduled for next Friday, October 22nd, 2004, at 9PM Eastern. The match will be open to the public, and only stock maps will be used. There are also a few map fixes, plus a swear filter just in case :)

You can join the game by entering 69.44.156.72 or tojgsalpha.net into your game. At any time, either Sir_Ryan or myself will be there to moderate.

Hopefully this will spark some activity in the server and the chapter as a whole, and I hope to see you all there!

--SirThom

For free? As in pirated?
rock.gif
rock.gif

I'll play it by ear whether I can make it. That's not a very good time for me. Especially on a Friday night. It ends up being 6PM my time.

Ouchie...sorry about that SSquared. Perhaps you can make it at a later time. Depending on activity, it might be a long get-together
smile.gif

EDIT: Oh, and make sure you're all wearing your official tag, [toj.cc] !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Oct. 15 2004,6:20)]Ill be there if I get the game for free by then.
From the way you said that, it sounded like you were pirating it...that's all
tounge.gif

<offtopic>

I thought you made a public notice saying that you were leaving CGA.....welcome back I suppose
cool.gif

</offtopic>

Ack! Don't bring that up J!

lol I think he's welcome back if he wants to stay
smile.gif

Rizz was (and me too
smile.gif
) just kind of upset for the reasons of him wanting to leave, that's all (I think).

Welcome back Byblos.

Back