Mattiah's move.

Bringeroflight

I wanted to let Redeemed know that I will be removing Mattiah from Redeemed. This is strictly a raiding change, not social. I haven't raided for quite a while with the guild and I'm looking for the next level in raiding for me. I will be moving him to Roadkill to assist in raiding with them when I can. I have been looking at Roadkill for quite some time now. Way before the others left. I spend the majority of my time leveling up Starski anyway.

I've been thinking about our mission field. Jesus went out amongst the people to minister to their hearts. I will follow his example by being a shining light and upholding a standard set forth by my redeemer.

Should you have any questions, post on here or PM me.

God Bless us all. :)

We'll see how things work out. I love redeemed for the uplifting fellowship and talk of Christ. I would like to hear more of it in vent. When i'm on Starski, i'll jump in vent for convo. btw, i'm 76 and love tanking.

Ciao ya'll and God Bless.

Good Luck to you MAttiah in whatever you do. Thanks so much for all your time and fellowship in the guild. You will be missed. God Bless You on your future endeavors.

Cassadine

Translation: Thanks for letting us gear you so you can go raid for someone else.

Just kidding!!! :) Have fun Mattiah. After all.... it's just a game. Right?

Good Luck to you MAttiah in whatever you do. Thanks so much for all your time and fellowship in the guild. You will be missed. God Bless You on your future endeavors.

Cassadine

Btw, i'm not leaving the guild, just raiding with another. I still prefer the fellowship of Redeemed.

Back