May not end up playing WoW after all...

XionTawa

This is not good :(

Please pray for us and this situation...it has been very frustrating... We had no issue getting my account back up and running, but when we went to get my wife's up and what not...she wanted to use paypal...well, it seemed to "error out"...so we went ahead and used my credit card... A day later...we have 3 charges on bank account...not 2... I look into it, and it seems that when we set up her account it charged both on my credit card and her paypal account...however, we contacted Blizzard and they said they only have the paypal payment on file... :( ...this is not good...please pray that this get's resolved... (sorry if this sounds silly over just $15...but some of you know my financial situation, and $15 is a lot to us...)

Last edited:
Wow, that's no fun. Sorry man. Hope that gets worked out. If all else fails you can just dispute the charge with your credit card company.

The 2nd reply from Blizz pretty much said there is nothing they are going to do about it, and said they think someone else is using our card...which makes no sense whatsoever... I am VERY sad to see Blizz do this to us :(

The 2nd reply from Blizz pretty much said there is nothing they are going to do about it, and said they think someone else is using our card...which makes no sense whatsoever... I am VERY sad to see Blizz do this to us :(

Bill is right, goto your bank and say. I didn't pay for that. They will refund and do a chargeback on Blizzard's side.

Bill is right, goto your bank and say. I didn't pay for that. They will refund and do a chargeback on Blizzard's side.

I plan on trying to dispute it with my bank either today or tomorrow...haven't had much luck with my bank being nice in the past...but you never know :p

If your situation can't be resolved properly, let me know and I'll mail u the $15 :)

Wow...You don't have to do that...but it is great to know you are willing...wow...good people here :)

Nice thing about the free market is if your bank stinks you can get another one too! I hope it goes well.

Im sorry to hear about that Xion. This is the first time I've heard of Blizz giving someone a hard time on refunding it so they may be right. If that's the case you should demand to know what account it's being used for since it is your card. If they don't, then that is more evidence you can take to the bank. Also, when I played Everquest I've seen subscribers go as far as to file a complaint with the BBB and it actually works.

Also, when I played Everquest I've seen subscribers go as far as to file a complaint with the BBB and it actually works.
I can't speak for all BBB offices, but if you're looking for results (and not just a slap on the wrist), contact the Attorney General of the state in which the company operates. Since Blizzard operates in California, you could use this online form to file a complaint.

But I would use that only as a last resort. I agree with the others: Go to your bank, explain the situation, and ask them to do what they can to resolve the issue.

My experiences with Blizzard customer support have been positive so far. It may be that their hands really are tied in this case. It's difficult to say without knowing all the details of the fund transfers. :(

Wow...am I embarrassed...

Thank you all for your support...but the problem was on my end... :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had forgot my brother used my card to reactivate his WoW account... :eek:

In order to spend more time with God, and look into finding my purpose in life...I have decided not to play WoW at the moment... Thank you all for your welcoming support and kindness... :)

Being humble and admitting its your fault is worth more than $15.

I know people IRL that wouldn't do that.

Back