May the 4th

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Staff member
yoda-the-force.png

Today is National Star Wars Day! May The 4th Be With You! Just for the fun of it, post your cool Star Wars Meems here in honor of the Day!

694713_1280x720.jpg

Bahaha... Well in the spirit of things then I shall post one in Gerbil's Place! :p This is one only a Star Wars Fan will probably get.

What famous lines do you get when you combine Michael Jackson and Star Wars?

these_starwaresque_jokes_will_make_you_smile_640_03.jpg

Bahaha... Well in the spirit of things then I shall post one in Gerbil's Place! :p This is one only a Star Wars Fan will probably get.

Just checking but you know the red text is a link right Peek?

...but seriously, or not really, no Star Wars meme thread could possibly be complete without the prerequisite "Werid Al" songs.

The classic "Yoda" . I listened to it tons, on cassette no less, in mah youth. The best part of this song is the fact I learned it before I learned the song it's based on, "Lola", so I avoided all the creepiness in my mind XD.

There is also "The Saga Begins" which might have been the best thing to come out of the prequels :p

LOL! No, I didn't realize you had a link attached to that NO. I just thought you colored the word Red. :p Those were some silly Links! I especially liked the Saga Begins song! Well done! ;) Here's one from the Piano Guys - Cello Wars!

CWxFLQhUsAAjctn.jpg

Here's a Cross between Star Wars and L'Oreal hair products...

What was Chewbacca's response to why he helped save Han Solo after washing his hair...

869dc48a78a5738d0df88d61ce5e6d4af2eadcc9d115e25a7263517c8c1edccf_1.jpg

This is what you get when you cross Star Wars and a popluar trend in November...

a1d5b8bbf5bd0a6eb431a392fa972b03--family-reunions-family-pictures.jpg

Back