MC Attunement run this Fri? (Sat?)

SlavidZee

Hi all, if there is anyone who still has yet to become MC attuned, how does doing a run this Friday or Saturday sound? I'll try to get GC installed tonight (if it's even working), but i'd like to probe for interest here. I know it's short notice, we just need 5 for a run. There is an upcoming guild MC run, so if you happen to be a non-attuned n00b who wants to get in on that, now might be your chance.

Peace,
Dave
aka: Onesiphorus, L61 Hunter

Since its now Saturday, I'd say I'm game for a Saturday run :) Let me know when. I'm also part way through the Onyxia "attunement", and need to talk to Reginald Windsor in the dungeon :)

doh!

I need to be attuned, and I completely missed this thread, and was gone this past Saturday. Lloki would be in for MC attunement anytime he's online. (=

whenever

I'm on most nights from 4 server to about 10 server. Kara runs are Fri-mon for me. Other than that, whenever I get a tell, I'd be up.

actually...

Last night we went on a lowbie spree and ran DM for Nick's epic lock mount, and got us all attuned for MC. If you still need it, I'd be happy to help, but I no longer need it myself.

d'oh!

Yeah, I stayed late at work, but would like to knock that out -does this Thurs. work? Either that, or late tonight (11 EST)

Yeah, that works for me, we can just make Kevin come, it takes all of.... 30 minutes? Maybe? short sweet and to the point, Nick also needs it so if he's on.

Hey, did you guys mean tonight or last night? I'm definitely down for an attunement run tonight, if you guys are available.
I'll be online as Onesiphorus.

I'm on with Lloki pretty much every night. If you can get a group together, I'll help. (= Whenever works for me, just not during Kara run Friday/Monday at 7 server.

Back