MC Team -Tsunami 01/04/06 5pm server

lanki

The raid set up for the next venture into mc can be found at:
http://holicronknights.proboards43.com/index.cgi?board=raid&action=display&thread=1126216217

For the people that are interested in mc, please follow Fj's instructions at:
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12314

For the people that are unable to make it please inform Brun so he can make the changes. Some of us will do our best to get people in if there is more spots available for your class at 5:30pm server (don't get your hopes high though).

Yeah , yeah I know that...don't suppose you could just post the information here like was done last week? It will probably be weeks before they approve me to see them....

NOTE: There are some restrictions to getting into MC and being part of the group. The restrictions are found here - http://holicronknights.proboards43.com/index.cgi?board=raid&action=display&thread=1127461025. Please read them carefully. THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE NOW IN EFFECT AS OF 9/29/05.

*SPECIAL NOTE: Raid leaders will now be doing gear checks along with a random member of your class. This will only be done once (no need on a subsequent run unless it's an FR check for Rag). If you do not meet the gear rules set forth in the link above, I expect you to bow out with grace and spend the time gearing up. Don't worry, once you are geared to the minimum you'll be put back on the list.*

THIS LIST CONSTANTLY CHANGES. Check it often.

FORMATION TIME IS: 5:00pm Server. Ontime bonus is in instance at 5:30pm server.

If you would like to be swapped out of any of the following spots please let me know and I'll see what I can accomodate.

(set) = this group will not change unless one of them cannot make it.

(unset) = more to be added/changed

Paladins: (unset)

Tanthalas
Sandric (Wed. Only) Stanmaster (Sunday)
Papette (Wed. Only) Arthes (Sunday)
Boogabooga
Brugan (Wed. Only) Scipo (Sunday)

Standby: (unset)

Mages: (unset)

Kailara (Wed. Only) Neesa (Sunday)
Crimsonfrost (Wed. Only) Ryuu (Sunday)
Yeager
Hobbes
Klangdon (Wed. Only) Melko (Sunday)

Standby:

Sillidons

Warlocks: (unset)

Linoe (Wed. Only) Fendurach (Sunday)
Petri
Draethor
Goblit
Ivellious

Standby:

Mandappy
Young

Warriors: (set)

Fjorburg
Banquo
Marlon (Wed. Only) Samuraij (Sunday)
Kyrias
Varnel
Kurdren

Standby:

Buffnuts
Carbsuck
Lothan

priests: (set)

Icthuus (Wed. Only) Avester (Sunday)
Modnac
Millanna (Wed. Only) Beastl
Seana (status to be changed)
Dagroth

Standby:

Renault
Asheron

Druids: (set)

Estrella
Gangstag
Samuris (Wed. Only) Foxxy (Sunday)
Mirialla
Absalom (Wed. Only) Araho (Sunday)

Standby:

DT

Hunters: (set)

Zych
Pearlulous (Wed. Only) Nebula (Sunday)
Yhetti (Wed. Only) Fishfan (Sunday)
Tyla (Wed. Only) Tofolas (Sunday)
Anadi

Rogues: (set)

Applebees
Tremulant (Wed. Only) Aridius (Sunday)
Peakaboo
Bears (Wed. Only) Tigerjl (Sunday)

Standby:

Bears
Anch (Redeemed?)
Reiver (Redeemed?)

On vacation:

This here is the information from HKs site for those who haven't seen it yet. If you are listed for a day and can not make it, please inform the raid leader or Brunhilda ASAP. Please, what ever you do, do not simply not show up because you can't make it.

Goblit said:
k I can't get the first link to show me anything other than a register or login page?

D'oh! I totally forgot about that, I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Can't login

Just so you know, I can't get past authentication right now. So it doesn't look like I'll make it in for the MC run - I'll keep trying throughout the night.

Back