Medical insurance

I currently on loads of meds for various things, and have just lost the insurance to cover it all, and do not have the money to pay for them.
Please pray that the meds will be taken care of, and God's will to be done.

I know God will take care of me, but this is a serious issue and I am both scared and excited to see how God will work.

Praying.

I haven't had medical insurance in over 2 years, but I'm not on any prescriptions. Still, I know how scary it can be knowing financial ruin could hit you at any given moment.

Ultimately, trusting in the Lord beats damaging your health with worry.

EDIT: Of course, trusting God doesn't preclude researching and purchasing other health insurance. This isn't the forum to help with that, but I'd strongly recommend exploring your health insurance options if you're on multiple prescriptions.

Last edited:
Praying.

You might consider contacting your doctors' offices to tell them what happened. In some cases 1) they might have some samples to hold you over, 2) sometimes the drug companies have programs to help fund prescriptions in situations like that, 3) your doctor might even consider some cheaper alternative. Like a generic or something on the $4 list at Walmart.

Back