Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanaze

Know what I hate? Bad feelings. That feeling that something is about to go wrong.

My whole life, I've gotten those feelings, and most people have told me I've a gift/knack for it. For being able to read these "Feelings" that is.

They tend to lean t'ward the area of close friends and family, when they might be in danger. Psychic? Nah. I think God just likes to tell me so He might be able to intervene through me.

Meh, tonight, though....A sweet young lady who will remain nameless decided to not listen to me when I told her I had that bad feeling. God was clearly dropping hints that maybe she shouldn't go on the little trip she was about to go on. (No, it wasn't anything /bad/)

Just pray for her, if you people would. Pray your little souls off.

God bless....
Van ......

*nod* Oddly enough, I know exactly what you mean, Vanaze.

It's a common misconception that all pain is inherently evil. I disagree. Pain can be the first symptoms of a more severe problem. I won't go off on a tangent regarding how the mainstream American medical community is simply treating the symptoms (i.e. pain) without treating the cause of the pain, but I did want to just provide a "balancing viewpoint" for you, Van.

Remember that people have their own free will. This means that sometimes you have to put distance between yourself and other people who continually refuse to heed good advice or change their ways. I learned this the hard way seven or eight years ago and the lesson has stuck with me since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back