Merry Christmas!

jokitaylor

Banned
I am not in game much lately (In RL I pastor a church - Christmas is a very busy time of year for me)

But I wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and to thank Redeemed for...

1) Welcoming me right away and treating me with kindness

2) Helping me with my quests or questions

3) Letting me come on some awesome raids

4) Not making me feel like I was an outsider even though I am new

5) Praying with me and for me

6) Sharing God's Word together

I want to encourage all of us to remember that in all things - it is not whether we have acheived greatness by the world's standard, but whether or not we have the gift of heaven - Jesus Christ - as our Lord and Saviour

That is my prayer for all of us this Christmas - and for our families as well who don't yet have a relationship with Jesus

For those who are lonely and sad at Christmas my prayer is that Christ will be your portion and your joy

May God richly bless you all and thank you for being a great online family

In Christ

Josh aka Pneumatikos etc...

My brother finally quit his major bad habit this year. He's also rededicated his life to Jesus and his family as well. No present surpasses a family member being saved and saving his family except for the gift of Jesus Christ who has and will save our souls.

I'll keep praying for you Pneumatikos. I look forward to grouping, raiding with you, and just seeing you online again. And that you continue to bring God's Word. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Amen! another pastor....
Merry Christmas y'all. Also a prayer that all who have not yet embraced Jesus this Christmas will get to hear the truth of God's love for us expressed in the Gospel of Jesus and it will go forth in power as God draws many to Himself. May He alone get praise and honor this season.

It is a joy to game among y'all!

Back