MeS wants us to join for MC

It is not cheap running running MC. In order to consider doing this, we need to work together on the following:

1. Get our alchemists major healing and fire protection recipies
2. Farm for regeants
3. Farm for money
4. Work harder together to get our set or upgraded armour and weapons.

And thats just off the top of my head.

Wow this is great. I can't believe we are making the wow forums. This is exactly what I was hoping to happen to our guild..that other guilds would take notice of the behavior of our members and want to take part in things with us. I am proud of all of you. Keep up the good work and we will earn the respect of the whole realm!

So true Jaz. And MeS is a good guild. I've watched them and have had dealings with them, I'm impressed with their skill and their own attitudes. I've also heard alot of good things about Foebane, the other guild MeS is looking to for working with. I know they have some really good healers.

Also, I just sent a major health potion recipe off to Tenacity. Lets be sure to help her farm the ingredients required.

Defense specced warriors are always needed. So are good high DPS mages. :) Too bad you can't play them both at once.

warriors>mages trust me in MC. also remember that Weazel use to be in MeS which probably helped us out alot.

I'm sure Weazel had a positive effect for us with MeS. I did talk to Darkoriaz about him. I'll rely on Darkoriaz's own words about his and his guildies positive experiences with us. My wife and I went through their (MeS) roster this morning and she was pointing out people she had grouped with, saying they were all realy nice folk with great attitudes. I've talked with their members over the past few months, I've gamed with them in PvP and PvE and I always thought that they would be a good fit for us to group with.

--- edit ---

MeS tried to run a pickup MC a few weeks ago, 4 members from redeemed were present: Boazz, Tenacity, Melko and Samuraij.

Last edited:
Back