Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

coolerimmortal

Who else is getting MGS3, the conclusion to one of the greatest game franchises of all time? I've already preordered my copy at Gamestop and completely paid it off. I can't wait!

Other recent purchases: San Andreas, Killzone
Next: Halo 2, MGS3, Prince of Persia 2, Nintendo DS, Super Mario 64 DS, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3

No...Half-Life 2...

SACRILEGE!!!
mad.gif

heathen! err... oh, he's banned... weird. But yeah, MGS3 looks 1337, killzone sadly does not, all those other games you mentioned look cool too except for maybe kingdom hearts, and prince of persia 2. I'm not much for those games that come out on all platforms, they tend to not be as good as the ones that are platform specific. I'm also looking forward to HL2 very much (6 days!!!!), Champions of Norrath 2, Guild Wars, and surprisingly that's about it right now.

Dude! You can't beat the price tag! For 5 bucks more than Doom 3, you get 3 games instantly when they're released, and one instantly because it's already released!

Half-Life 2, Half-Life: Source, and Day of Defeat: Source (the only one that's not out yet). You also get Counter-Strike Source, and valve's entire back catalog (all the stuff they already released). So basically you're getting everything valve ever released for $60. Sounds like a deal to me.

Back