MIA Guildmates We Miss

Ezekiel 22:30

Just wanted to say that I am missing several of the guys out there and wanted to do a shout out! Been praying for you.

1) Fjorboug! Hope you are enjoying your trip and GOD BLESS!

2) Ewoksrule aka Mirakle! Hope the move has been going well for you and the familia! Been praing for ya!

3) Kamchaka aka BRO T! Miss the tankage brother!

4) Jetanroth! I know this newb White Lion is in training and out of town or he would be on! God Bless ya my brother from anotehr mother!

5) Treefire! C'mon WoTLK cannot be all that great. Grinding for Gold/Gear/Epix Looter that Roxxor is just boring. Come back to the light!

6) Hamy! Only got to play with you for a short time, cya after your break!

Amen.

Soon to be 7), can't resub with so much studies on my plate. But that's still 3 weeks or so away.

LOL, I just saw Icthus the other day online! I do miss grouping with him and the other guys as well. Took some of my first keeps and BO's with them. Since Icthus hasn't been able to be as active as late I will place him as 8.

Thanks for the missing me post Abram! I've been missing you guys as well. I got back home on Thursday of last week but have been spending time trying to readjust my sleeping schedule and get caught up on my mountainous pile of work from the past 3 weeks. I should be online in the next night or so to say hi and try and do some stuff.

Great to have you back bro! Sounded like the trip went well. Just FYI if you see me I maybe playing my WP as well now! Should be able to do T3 with ya.

It's nice to know that someone was thinking about me!! I actually have been playing less due to RL stuff but I have been on; I just gave in to the altaholic in me and rolled up some other toons.

At least I haven't started switching sides like I did in WOW.....yet.

Back