Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wierdo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
figuired this would be an intersting topic

Whats with the "somewhat evil" I think that God sees it a little more clearly cut. White and black, Jazz or Fusion, Lemon or Lime, Evil or umm... not uh... evil. I mean evil or good! As far as Jackson goes I just have one thing to say "I swear I didn't know he was 3."

lol so u think he is evil. y ?? and yes he is 3. now im not saying that he isnt i voted wierdo but now that i think bout i shouldv added as a choice EXTREME WIERDO.

The guy is messed up. He is not evil. He never had a childhood and is trying to have one now. I am not a fan of his by any stretch of the imagination, but I do pity him. He made some really dumb choices, but until a court of law finds him guilty of something I will not condemn him.

I will not be jumping on the media fueled "anti-Jackson" bandwagon (I will keep ignoring him as I always have done). The guy needs our prayers, not our condemnation.

I'll condemn him then, since I'm allowed...

Every six months or so it's yet ANOTHER charge of kiddy fiddling. Every six months or so it's another round of hot denials followed by an absolutely enormous out of court settlement before people get to look at the evidence. This time it's seven counts of sex with a minor and two counts of procuring the same through the use of alcohol or drugs.

I'll admit he's completely cuckoo for cocoapops, but you have to start asking WHEN society will stop letting somebody with bats in the attic keep indulging themselves just because they happen to be a celebrity. Note the use of the word celebrity - he's no long a rich man - except in that weird way you get when the figure after the minus sign is soooo large that the minus sign doesn't seem to count any more.

Eon

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Eon @ Jan. 12 2004,12:45)]except in that weird way you get when the figure after the minus sign is soooo large that the minus sign doesn't seem to count any more.
hmm....i think we covered this in one of my Comp Sci courses. If a negative binary number gets to small, it becomes a positive number....

maybe his accountants are doing the math in binary
laugh.gif

LOL binary! and we mean he is 3 years old trying to have a child hood. and btw he does need our prayers but who knows maybe Allah can help him :p.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Jan. 12 2004,1:14)]who knows maybe Allah can help him :p.
not quite sure what that means ... check your religious history Atown, Christians and Muslims worship the same God

Atop. Muslims claim it's the God of Abraham, but there are distinct differences in how Allah and Yawheh act, react, and treat their followers. Also remember that the Quran was written after Christ. So if Allah is Yawheh, then the entire ministry of Christ is null, since the Quran says that Muhammad is a more important prophet that Christ, with a more perfect message (which is interesting, since Muhammadused the Torah and NT writings to guide the creation of the Quran, yet Muslims claim that those same writings are 'corrupted').

Allah is not Yawheh.

I KNOW! didt u know that jackson converted to muslim???

yes it is and congrats on 1100 posts. but yeah Jackson is now muslim. i think he's hoping to have that help him. but if your old enough to acknowlege a god then ur able to know whats appropreite

hmm....i don't think there's a true punishment for child molestation... but it would probably fall under the punishments for adultery and homosexuality, which is either stoning or castration based upon the country....

I'm in the minority that says "neutral" on this one. To be honest, I have enough stuff to deal with in my own life without trying to track what's going on in other people's lives too.
My bottom line is, I'm not God, I can't tell you if he's lying or telling the truth, if he's guilty or innocent. If he is guilty, he should be punished. As should any other criminal.

Anywho, that's my two cents
biggrin.gif

~Jordyn

and that is true but we are still allowed an opinion wether he is a weirdo or evil. and yes it is stoning for muslims and yes that sounds better than 20 years on a taxpayers budget.

Sadly guys his praying to Allah is not gonna work....sighs...praying to a dead God.

*Smiles*

Isn't it great to have a Living Lord. PRAISE GOD.

Oh yeah and if MJ actually did molest those kids he needs to be stuck in jail with all those other criminals and let them show him wait it feels like.

Back