Might buy a PS3 or Xbox 360 in about 2 hours...

PS3 or XB360 (please read post first)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing I can do on my XBox360 which I don't know if PS3 can do is all my media on my XP and Vista machines, I can play on my TV. I download my pict's from my camera to my computer, edit them. Do the same with the video. And then when family comes by, I can show them my vacation pic's and video on the 52" HDTV instead of all crowding around a smaller computer screen. And there is no hooking up camera's either, it is all done through my networked XBox360

My whole entertainment system is built around my 360

PC connected to HDHomerun Digital Cable tuner.
360 Connected to PC as an extender with complete tv guide and DVR functionality
Can use Vuze to download and transcode for 360

If you are in it for media (other than blu ray), then the 360 is the way to go

that's so weird.

they have them all over the place here. but we've got like 10 or 15 gamestops in the greater columbus area i think

that's so weird.

they have them all over the place here. but we've got like 10 or 15 gamestops in the greater columbus area i think

LOL...I live about 2 hours away from any large city...I have one Game Stop within 2 hours any direction of me...same with Best Buy...I live in the middle of nothing...but even Indianapolis is sold out just as well as here...

xion.... have you ever heard of amazon.com? Lol. Just wondering... I'ma happy you got a 360. :)

xion.... have you ever heard of amazon.com? Lol. Just wondering... I'ma happy you got a 360. :)

hehe...on Amazon they said will ship in 1 to 2 months LOL... I am happy with my 360...very happy...now I need to get some games, I have been loving it and just playing Demos and using it as my media center :)

hehe...on Amazon they said will ship in 1 to 2 months LOL... I am happy with my 360...very happy...now I need to get some games, I have been loving it and just playing Demos and using it as my media center :)

if you like hockey

you can play NHL10 with me.

or castle crashers.

or turtles in time reshelled.

that's about all i have any interest in playing online.

Back