Mirakle Twins on the way!

ewoksrule

Hey friends and family.
My wife and I go in to Labor and Delivery tomorrow morning. Lord-willing we will introduce two new girls to the world sometime Thursday the 5th.(on FJ's Bday!!)

We would appreciate your prayers as this is our first (and second) child and we are nervous as expected.

I will update you with details when possible, or delegate that to Treebranch. I am bringing the laptop down to the hospital but I doubt I will be allowed to log in for a play by play. hahha

so yeah my play-time will be taking a large hit for a while. I got to start leveling 2 humans at once now!

WooT!! Twins sharing my b-day is awesome!! Happy b-day to us!! Seriously though, grats to you and your wife Mirakle...and remember that the number 5 is the number for grace. God has def. been gracious to you and yours so be sure to enjoy and be thankful.

Mirakle and wife! God's blessings on you all tomorrow. May God give you all strength, love and patience to get through this week. BIG HUGs! Congratulations.

Yay Mirakle! Finally! I <3 babies. They are such a blessing. I pray everything goes well with the labor and delivery and that Mrs. Mirakle and the twins come out of it happy and healthy. =)

Well grats man, and i will pray that your wife gets along fine with the delivery of them precious twins, for children are a true blessing from GOD.

Leveling humans is the best job in the world...enjoy. Praying for a short and easy delivery for you both! Names?

Keeping all 4 of you in our prayers today. We'll look forward to an update from TB or Icthus. As for you? Just enjoy those little pink blessings. You're going to be wrapped around their little fingers from day one on. I know of what I speak...and I love it. :D

Back