Miss me?

Counselor

Sorry I've not been on much as of late but the wait here is terrible to get on. Kim gave up the other day after a 30 minute wait. That being said I am enjoying my new Shaman on Khaz Modan. Thanks to Osk for giving the "guild" a great name. I'll pop in from time to time when I can but mostly will be on the new server, its that or wait all the time to get on terenas. If anyone with experience wants to come help out I'd love the help. I know people, not technology.

TC

Hey Bret, we have a few horde toons on Khaz Modan as well. Names are:

Talaeryn (Greg)
Vherek (Greg)
Anathea (Tammi)
Bairead (Tammi)

Maybe we'll bump into you.

We got tired of the wait on both of our servers, Azjol-Nerub and Teranas. Our time is limited for playing online and we enjoy playing together so we just rolled some new toons on Khaz Modan and had a friend (Bryan) from our old guild join us as well. Having fun and enjoying the company is what it is all about for us.

We created Horde characters so it is almost like a playing a new game as the quests and environment is different than alliance. Add us to your friends list for some group time;)

Last edited:
We still play on Terenas WHEN we can get online!! There was actually a que for Khaz Modan one night last week! I was shocked!

Yeah we try and have a life outside terenas and he's already buried us. You know HE could make a Horde character and join us. Just never turn your back on a lady elf, they hurt!

A long time ago (in terms of how long the game has been live) Terenas was a sleepy, quiet realm. Low population, hard to find groups to do anything. And it was nice :)

Now it is so busy, I sometimes have to leave the public channels just to have peace-of-mind.

I myself have played horde extensively, and know that it is indeed like a whole new game. I may created a casual character on the realm just to drop in and say "hi" :)

Hey you know that old saying "Out of sight out of mind" ;) Nah, would never get rid of ya but Horde ain't my thing (I have spun a few of them in my time). I find it hard enough to get the time I want with our guildies.

Well there is a wait on Khaz Modan now often. I suppose the servers will often be full. I do wish they'd let you move characters to other realms even if they charged a small fee for it. In reality I might even move my Shaman to Terenas since I heard there is a sneaky way to get money to your others characters even if they are Alliance and Horde. Anyhow I do enjoy playing a Bull. Kim says it reminds me of home. She made a Rogue but I'm not brave enough to make any comments there.

Yes, and sometimes the KM server has a longer wait than Terenas....I just play on whichever one I can get on quicker! ;-)

Back