MLG Live!!!

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Awesome! THank you and now i have something to entertain me during work on saturday haha =D

yeah I'm going to watch that after the live stream goes down

I just watched it and both games were amazing. I'm now watching idra vs Select. I can't wait for game 2!

Wow I can't believe Idra didn't lose that second game. It thought he was done for when MC went to finish off Idra's natural the 2nd time.

Idra vs MMA

wow, this game was very amazing. MMA was behind almost the entire game. Just was Idra was about to pull out the win, he unexpectedly GG's. I was cheering for both players, Idra for many, many reasons, and MMA just because I like his play style and he's Terran.
Now, I don't like Idra's personality. He's very smug, talks bad about other players, and just doesn't have good sportsmanship. He easily gets frustrated, and is very pessimistic, both about himself and his opponents. I was shocked that Idra GG'd during this game, when he was sooo far ahead, but I think it was his attitude that lost him the game, not his play. Oh well, I guess he deserved it? I'm not sure. I'm pretty disappointed that he GG'd.

Slush vs. Idra coming up on the blue stream. Going to be some gooooood ZvZ

Yah i'm watching Moon vs MC right now...

ANd those 2 games of Idra from friday were intense.

MC vs NaNiwa right now..

they proclaim MC is best toss in the korean servers, and NaNiwa is best toss in europe.

PvP and the last 2 toss players left in the game!

Who's watching the Losira vs MC games right now?

First game: The baneling drops by Losira were sick. Especially the one that killed a HUGE clump of probes.

Second game: Felt like Losira should have picked up some Infestors to stop the blink Stalkers but it still was an insane game!

Third game: I loved the use of Nydus Worms by Losira! Excellent game.

Last edited:
Yes, awesome games.
Who's watching the Losira vs MC games right now?

First game: The baneling drops by Losira were sick. Especially the one that killed a HUGE clump of probes.

Second game: Felt like Losira should have picked up some Infestors to stop the blink Stalkers but it still was an insane game!

Third game: I loved the use of Nydus Worms by Losira! Excellent game.

Back