MLMission Thursday Night

Manyik

Grouping together to get masters lvl or bonuses on missions throughout the Guild Wars world hosted by Rho Mangelon / Rho Tad Tairneach of SOE.

The Eternal Grove in Factions will be the site for this week's mastery

7pm eastern

I'm assuming you are doing normal mode.

This was one of the harder Factions missions for masters. What I found that worked fairly well was to have 2 minion masters in the group (heros or human) and park one at each entrance to the grove. Leave one healer behind to assist the minion masters and have the remaining 5 be a strike team to take out the turtles.

7 is about when my church volleyball league game starts this week and is before my kids are in bed anyway, so I won't be able to join you, but if you have trouble and restart after I'm on, I'd be happy to provide one of the minion masters.

Aww.

I've been meaning to get my Rit through that mission, but alas, 7EST is precisely when my evening class starts (and I won't be done for an hour and a half...)

So far as long as there are people that want to do it we have kept going. Letting some drop out and making room for others coming in.

I hope you will still be working on it at 9pm CST. I don't get off work till then and need it for my Necro (a nice MM btw)

ah man i love THK. but i dont get out of class till 8est.

Man, that mission is rough. I'm going to try to make it, but it might be close. I'll be using my Mesmer, so any suggested builds would be nice. How long do you think it will take??

-Chadley

We will be doing the Ring of fire this week. It will start Thursday at 7pm central, all alliance members are welcome, and TS will be appreciated but not required.

Rho have been hosting Master lvl Mission night on Thursday evenings but will now be at work and unable to continue the host duties. Do any of you have the time and desire to continue it? After running it for 3 months we have gotten a consistent turn out and usually go on to HM or helping the group members with other missions they need.

I can/will, but can't guarantee I'll be on every thursday... I am on right now (20 after 7) and it doesn't seem that anyone is showing...

EDIT:
ended up rounding up a few people to try for Dzagnar's, but didn't get it, I think some people had to leave.

Last edited:
Gyro (#23 on their forums) from HOLY has taken this over. Any support we can give would be appreciated.

I gave him the ability to add to the calender but he has yet to exerciser his privilege. Bug him in game and on xfire letting him know it is important.

Back