Monday February 24, 2020

cc.slim

Matthew 16:16 NLT

Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

Woohoo!!! Being keyed on living is an awesome road trip through the Bible and something we're gonna do with or without!!! Lol, Good thing we're not to proud to ask for directions! Love is the best place for a starting point so share some this week!!!

It's seriously awesome to hear someone living on this path!!!
All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God. 1 John 4:15 NLT

How about this as a follow-up:

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:28

This is such a mind-blowing statement! It completely steps out beyond anything that came before it. Jesus always talked about being the "Son" and equal to the Father. In scripture, only once did he ever claim to be God, the famous "I am" statement.

This statement by Thomas, however, is unequivocal and irrefutable. Jesus IS God.

Jesus, for his part, didn't correct Thomas. But simply said, "because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

I even went and looked at the Greek to see if the word "and" (My Lord AND my God) could have been misinterpreted. The Greek word kai is a conjunction. The same word is used at the beginning of the sentence. "AND Thomas answered AND said..."

This is just an amazing, amazing statement.

oO Snowflake, That's an awesome follow up!!! Has a powerful soul vibration to it so to say in lack of better words. Me thinks You ought ta throw in on a verse for a day!!! Uh huh!!! :D

Me thinks You ought ta throw in on a verse for a day!!

I put out a Verse of the Day in Trade and LookingForGroup on World of Warcraft. Some people like it, some people hate it. But everyone knows me as the "religious" person on the server, so at least most seem to say "Oh, it's just Snowflake again. Carry on." lol

Back