Mordos’ Letter of Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i know that i haven't been playing wow for almost a couple of years now, but i can't remember mordos ever being rude or offensive when i was in a raid with him and also raiding can be stressful at times which can cause tempers to flair up.So to all of the people who don't know me in redeemed i just want to give some advice and tell you that when raiding listen to the leader of the raid especially if he or she has had alot of experience in playing wow.I know that when i am able to start playing again i will be like a newbie even thou i have 2 level 70 characters i will be learning the game all over again.

Please close this thread also, I love you all so much, that this is hurting me and I know others more than I can imagine.

Galatians said something very profound in the closed thread, we elected our officers, give them a chance to sort this out without the bickering. It takes time for feelings to dampen, heal and get sorted out as we are creatures of feelings and those are important to us.

My prayers are with all... and I mean ALL

Wow, its been over a year since I last played... and when I think of Redeemed's raiding I still think of Mordos and Ugsneak!

I don't even play anymore, but I would still like to thank you for what you've done for Redeemed, Mordos.

:D

But I thought I was your favourite raid leader Oman? /cry

<just teasing for those whose emotions might see otherwise>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back