more graphics card trouble

john3610

Again! hahahaha. I have such horrible luck with electronics. My GTS 450 started having some weird graphical errors and running really hot. So I set up a return and ordered a different card.

I ordered an HD 6850 this time around. It's a little more expensive, but it comes with a free copy of the new Deus Ex which I can hopefully sell to someone for a discount to recoup the cost.

Here's to hoping!

On that note... anyone want the new Deus Ex game? I'll sell it for $30! :)

Again! hahahaha. I have such horrible luck with electronics. My GTS 450 started having some weird graphical errors and running really hot. So I set up a return and ordered a different card.

I ordered an HD 6850 this time around. It's a little more expensive, but it comes with a free copy of the new Deus Ex which I can hopefully sell to someone for a discount to recoup the cost.

Here's to hoping!

On that note... anyone want the new Deus Ex game? I'll sell it for $30! :)

I'll buy it if you sell me a computer that can run it. :p

That's a great graphics card. I have it and it's amazing!!!

Haha yah for sure. Again you'll love it. I run ultra on all my games now and it looks amazing!!!

I love Radeon Cards. I have a 5870 that I bought about 8 months ago and haven't found a game yet that i can't run on ultra high settings!

However one weird WOW issue. When I run wow in DX11 mode everytime I auto loot it takes like 7-8 seconds to loot. The game looks amazing runs great high framerates and everything except the autoloot lag... So I actually switched back to DX9 version for wow only...

Weird huh.

You probably got your noob all over the other cards. This time wear gloves and a mask when you install the new card to prevent that.

I did a fool noob scrub down and just installed my new HD 6850. Hopefully your advice will keep it from noobing up again!

Back