Most clever day in WoW...

Sheckle

reading the humiliations reminded me of a time when I did something kinda mean but I thought it was funny.

Redeemed was finishing up a raid in Gruul's Lair (I'm on sheckle, my mage) and so they ask to put up a port. I throw up one to exodar and they're like "very funny" as always when a mage does that... so I start casting again but I dont move. I cast the port to Shatt right on top of the exo one haha! had 5 or 6 misclick to Exo :p

Also when I was leveling my hunter as a Night elf Beast Master....man it was just soooo hilarious to me to buff up my pet and make it go all out on horde I came across while I was shadowmelded nearby. They'd run around in circles looking for me and the next thing they knew..they are dead from a giant gorilla.

Last edited:
Was running reg UK on my shaman (shamshamm) fresh outta outlands...had just turned 68 and hadn't done a single quest in northrend yet. i had used the dungeon finder and got straight into a group. needless to say our 71 tank did more damage than me :( however he decided to give me grief over it non-stop the last quarter of the run. I told him I was doing fine considering my level/gear and he continued to unleash the ignorance. When we wiped on the last boss cuz he didn't avoid the dark smash, I told him so. He blew me off and said I didn't have the right to tell the tank what to do when i couldn't even out dps him.

At this point I had had enough. We downed the boss the second try (cuz someone listened...) and on our way out the front, I plotted my revenge. As we jumped off the first ledge that leads down to one of the pools of water, I hit him with water walking. I hit the water and swam to shore while he HIT the water....and died. I gave him a polite whisper, asking him to consider who he picks his fights with from now on and then /ignored.

I was in horde territory with healsalot doing a quest and this low (30's) horde was following my around /spitting on me and just being annoying. I sat there until i went afk hoping he might try to hit me... he just wandered around hearby. I logged on to a lvl 18 horde on Unchained's account and hunted down healsalot and started attacking him. I asked in general for help to down this afk priest i had found. The guy that had been annoying me came over and finally figured I really was afk since I hadn't done anything to the horde hitting me... soon as he pvp flagged himself hitting me I hit holy nova twice and he was dead.

Was running reg UK on my shaman (shamshamm) fresh outta outlands...had just turned 68 and hadn't done a single quest in northrend yet. i had used the dungeon finder and got straight into a group. needless to say our 71 tank did more damage than me :( however he decided to give me grief over it non-stop the last quarter of the run. I told him I was doing fine considering my level/gear and he continued to unleash the ignorance. When we wiped on the last boss cuz he didn't avoid the dark smash, I told him so. He blew me off and said I didn't have the right to tell the tank what to do when i couldn't even out dps him.

At this point I had had enough. We downed the boss the second try (cuz someone listened...) and on our way out the front, I plotted my revenge. As we jumped off the first ledge that leads down to one of the pools of water, I hit him with water walking. I hit the water and swam to shore while he HIT the water....and died. I gave him a polite whisper, asking him to consider who he picks his fights with from now on and then /ignored.
Hah pure genius.

Last edited:
Back during BC I was on a different server. I was doing Arenas with some random person that joined my team, I didn't really care if we won or lost I just wanted points. My partner was another hunter and it ended up being hunter/hunter vs. paladin/rogue. We got the rogue down really fast and then my partner died. It was me and the paladin who was holy.

I kept using Viper Sting and draining his mana. Everytime he would run off and try and hide I would bandage myself and sit down and eat... Well this went on for 20 minutes and my partner finally decided he would log out, create another character on the paladin's realm, and tell him to give up. Eventually I ended up killing the paladin...

Last edited:
I wish I could take credit for this one, too... but again, my wife beat me to it.

We were prepping for an Onyxia fight back in the old days when a warlock had to cast individual summons. Somehow, she inferred that she was trying to summon someone, and popped a portal. The raid leader came and clicked on the portal. Whoops.

minus 50 dkp. :)

Not as funny as a lot of these, but a group was ganking me so I ran and jumped off a cliff, parachuted, and vanished... when I turned around, the entire group had jumped off the cliff after me and they all died.

And I did the same thing later against a couple of guys... but I was testing shadowstep so I vanished->Shadowstepped, and got to watch them jump the cliff after me from behind them.

Last edited:
Not as funny as a lot of these, but a group was ganking me so I ran and jumped off a cliff, parachuted, and vanished... when I turned around, the entire group had jumped off the cliff after me and they all died.

This made me laugh pretty hard - I pictured this one and it does not bode well for horde I.Q. rep

I gotta remember that for when I play my shaman :)

Back