MOTHERS DAY!!!

In case, we never honor our mothers..... Today is a special day.
God Bless you all Mom's out there.
No matter what we say or do, we will always Love you.:)

hehehe, that rhymed.

God Bless.

HA! MaidMirawyn doesn't get any presents or cookies this time. Maybe by next year...

What about here loyal minions? She always gives them minion cookies. I'm sure they can make a quick trip to walmart or something....

She probably has slipped childifier potion into our grape soda at the guild parties. Every mother's day, she snaps her fingers and select minions turn into children that resemble what her children would actually look like. Fortunately, I force-fed myself ipecac syrup and threw up the stuff... but its affects are still here, unfortunately. I'm stuck with eternal youth.

lol...

fine.. since no one has done it yet.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KEL!! Rho and Popcorn better have done something otherwise i will... yell at them on Xfire!! HAHAHAH!!!

ironicly i wasnt even with my mother on mothers day. i was 500 miles away in Hollywood :cool: i am paying her back tho... some how

Yeah....I was kind of in NY on mother day...but I still got my mother a present and sayed, "Happy Mothers Day love you!" and stuff. Need to be carfull about koodies though....

Yeah....I was kind of in NY on mother day...but I still got my mother a present and sayed, "Happy Mothers Day love you!" and stuff. Need to be carfull about koodies though....

lol.

i got her some stuff too. she is happy :)

Back