Movie game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Criostoir @ Feb. 06 2003,6:20)]Exo-slayer's movie is 'Fight Club', but I'm not sure about Katurn's quote.  I've heard it before, but I'm not sure which movie.  Tommy Boy maybe?
its not Tommy Boy cause that would sound more like this...

"Did you live under power lines when you were a kid?"

"Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?"

Ok, a hint.  It comes from the film that contributed to the current craze in buddy comedies and spawned a sequel that was released last summer (now it should be really easy).

Um....I'm still not sure. Men in Black?

(I only say that because MIB2 is the only sequel movie I can think of which was release last summer.)

It is a quote I can imagine going from Will Smith to Tommy Lee Jones though.

and then Rabbit

laugh.gif

Yeah, it's Men in Black.

It's just after K calls Zed with the news: "Zed, we have a bug." J remarks that they don't like bugs, to which K replies that bugs feast on the death and destruction of other species.

Then J gives his line.

YAY!!! ;)

Here's another quote now. Personally, I think this one is pretty simple.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die

Inigo Montoya is one of the central characters of William Goldman's engaging fantasy The Princess Bride.

Okay. I'm curious if anybody might happen to know this one:

"Hey Chewy. Show them your new armpit tattoo."

I knew my last one would be easy. ;) ...and I have no clue what that last quote is from. I would normally assume it to be a Star Wars related movie with the "Hey Chewy" part, but for some reason I'm seriously doubting that it is a Star Wars quote. (unless it was from that aweful Star Wars Christmas special that I barely remember watching as a kid)

well, i don't know how many people have seen this movie...but we'll see if anyone can get this quote. It's an easy one if you have ever seen the movie. (bonus points if you know who the main star of the movie is)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Atuke lunda Lana! Lana lunda Atuke?

lol ive seen a lot of movies, but these last 2 seem like your just making them up. Your not supose to pick the hardest ones possible just the best quote or saying from a movie.

This one isn't made up. It is a low budget cheesy movie though. It did recently make it's way to DVD though.
smile.gif

I'll give a hint. The main star's real name is Richard Starkey. Anyone familiar with him will also know his stage name, which may help you all figure out what movie this is. (considering he only made a few movies since he's really known for his music career).

Plan 9 From Outer Space!

Okay.  Maybe not.  But that's the only cheesy movie I know.  Well, that and Frankenweenie.

Ok, one last hint and then I'll just tell what it is. I honestly didn't know if anyone here had seen this movie anyway.

It stars Dennis Quaid, Shelly Long, and Ringo Starr.

Maybe try searching in a search engine for a movie with thos actors names.

Well, if nobody else can get it, I will. And the only reason I got it was because I saw it while browsing the movie section at Walmart last night.

Caveman

I almost picked it up, but you said it was kind of cheesy?

Anyhoo. Here's an easy one for you guys:

"Swing away Merrill, swing away."

It's very cheesy, but that's the point. I haven't seen it since I was in high school (almost 10 years ago now), so I don't remember a lot about it. I just remember thinking that it was hilarious. The special effects are horrible, but that is how they are intended. Basically, it's a comedy spoof of old low budget caveman/dinosaur movies. It's definitely worth at least renting (which I would suggest before you consider buying).

...and about the quote...I KNOW I KNOW!!! (but I'm not gonna answer because someone else needs a turn) ;)

"Signs"
biggrin.gif

This one's an easy quote if you've seen the movie.

"That is the most amazing shot I've ever seen!"
"Worst. I was aiming at the horse."

Back