Movie game

Oops I am sorry. I forgot all about it.
sad.gif
biggrin.gif

OK another quotefrom the same movie would be... (I havent seen it in awhile so it could be a little off mainly with the name)
[b said:
Quote[/b] ](Character)"How about some more beans Mr. Taggert?" (Mr. Taggert) "I'd say you have had enough!"

What was the last movie? ...and for the most recent quote, I haven't seen it but based upon your post, I'll guess:

Dawn of the Dead ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Mar. 24 2004,8:33)]What was the last movie?  ...and for the most recent quote, I haven't seen it but based upon your post, I'll guess:

Dawn of the Dead  ?
The last one was blazing saddles. Yup it was the new dawn of the dead which is a very good movie btw. Your turn.

ill toss up a few here for you guys if you dont get it after these ill put up a few more.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I will rule the universe, even if I am the only one left in the universe.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]If I want to know what's on your mind, I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Your knowledge is only overshadowed by your stupidity!

Sorry I am always logged in and my friend posted those last two messages without my consent I will post a real quote. And yes those are from the Transformers TV show I think he was trying to find some from the 1986 movie but got confused.

"The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel. It'd take you ten minutes to hack through it with this. Now, if you're lucky, you could hack through your ankle in five minutes. Go."

Looks like I stumped ya, well heres another quote same movie.

"I'm scared, Fief. It's that rat circus out there, I'm beginning to enjoy it. Look, any longer out on that road and I'm one of them, a terminal psychotic, except that I've got this bronze badge that says that I'm one of the good guys."

Back