Moving. Again. It's all my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Mrs. Tek7
Hey gang, just wanted to let you know that Tek and I will be moving again this weekend as I prepare for my next clinical rotation.

Tek's planning to be back online on Sunday.

Poor Tek, always being pushed around :\

I vote that Tek takes over the universe in a massive blitzkrieg. Or maybe we can go off and form our own martial society to dominate earth in a few hundred years.

Hey now..tha's my idea...no stealing the domination of earth with a superiour martial society...

*COUGH* on topic now..
Prayin' that the move goes well and that you'll be able to adjust to your new location with ease

Praying for safe and smooth move!!! Maybe when you arrive close by my Lady and I can treat you both to IHOP hehehe..

We're here! I'm sure Tek will be posting soon, but I just wanted to give you the update. The move went amazingly smoothly (loading the cars is always a drag, but unpacking was fast and easy). We're mostly settled in...just need to wash a few more kitchen things and hit a grocery store. :)

congrats! Glad ya'll are safe and sound. At least for the next three weeks until the next move ;)

Glad to hear thins went smoothly, hope things go just as smoothly until you move (and during the next move).

Fortunately we'll be here for 7 more weeks, not just 3. :)

Tek wanted me to let you know he plans to be back on and posting tomorrow.

Today we were busy celebrating our anniversary! :D

Fortunately we'll be here for 7 more weeks, not just 3. :)

Tek wanted me to let you know he plans to be back on and posting tomorrow.

Today we were busy celebrating our anniversary! :D

Oh cool, so what did you do for your anniversary? (if you don't mind me asking)

I can't sing but a tune from? Gosh Alzheimer's gots me cause I dunno from whom suddenly popped up and Its Happy anniversary Baby gots u on my mind hahahaha Have a awsume day and thankful for your safe arrival. P.s If ever in Tulsa try sushi train wow great stuff.

We just went out to eat at a place we went to on our first "real" date. It's a teppanyaki restaurant called Tokyo Garden. It was tasty. :)

That is so funny that you mention Sushi Train! We drove by it last night and again today, and I was reading a bunch of reviews online today because I want to try it.

I vote that Tek takes over the universe in a massive blitzkrieg. Or maybe we can go off and form our own martial society to dominate earth in a few hundred years.
Cons
  1. Massive administrative overheard could cause brain to a-splode.
  2. Literature, history, and poetry all point to eventual assassination attempts (possibly by ninjas, pirates, a combined force of ninjas and pirates, ninja pirates, pirate ninjas, or, more likely, a guy with three names carrying a copy of Catcher In The Rye).
  3. Allows for very little free time in startup (a.k.a. conquering) mode.
Pros
  1. Very much free time after startup mode complete.
  2. Eventual chance to write book and get published without having to live in cardboard box in street alley.
  3. No need to ever search for a job again. Ever.
So, I'm thinking of conquering France as a warmup.

</offtopic>

So, yes, I'm back at the keys. I played a few round of Team Fortress 2 last night and (almost) caught up with the forums today after spending two and a half hours on laundry.

Now I just need to find a job. Or conquer France.

Me too! I'll help...but let them keep their pastry deserts...those are good...i have swords to start the invasion ^_^

I'll subdue the mimes. Please let me subdue the mimes.
/me assigns blackgravity to lead the Mime Subjugation Squad.
Me too! I'll help...but let them keep their pastry deserts...those are good...i have swords to start the invasion ^_^
Which reminds me of lyrics from the Weird Al song, Genius In France:
I'm gettin' even more famous by the hour
I'm stuffed with pastries and I'm drunk with power
Now they're putting up my statue by the Eiffel tower

</offtopic>

Anyway, I think this thread has served its purpose, so I'm going to close it before it's completely derailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back