Multiple Prayers needed

Tath

It's been a tough week, my wife's Grandfather suffered a heart attack on Wed on his way to Houston, he was taken to Bryan and he will need a quadruple bypass surgery, but he's 84 so we're not sure what's gonna happen at this point. He's being transported to Dallas today.

My sister in law went in Wed because of tingling in her legs/arms and they found black spots on her spine, after an MRI and Spinal Tap they confirmed she has Multiple Sclerosis and it's pretty advanced. Right now she's facing monthly hospital stays for IV treatments potentially for the rest of her life.

I went in to the Dr. on Thursday for severe stomach pain, after some tests/bloodwork they say I'm suffering from Diverticulotis. I'm on 3 antibiotics, and will need more tests next week to see if they can manage it with medicine or if surgery is required. My mom suffered from this as well and had to have all but 1 & 1/2' of her colon removed, she gets food thru an iv now. apparently it runs in the family as her grandfather suffered from it.

Just a bad week and my wife and I have rededicated ourselves to God and we're attempting to do the Crowne Financial classes, kinda feels like we're under attack because of our re-commitment.

I don't come here enough, I truly love this community and normally I just read, and rarely post but I feel this is as much my "church" as the one I drive to every Saturday night.

Thank you,

Dave

Back