Music for CGA Convention

Vanaze

Yea, well.

What kind of music do you guys wanna hear? Let's get some chatter going here.

Me?

I like Chris Tomlin, heh, a personal favorite of mine, has had great impact on my spiritual life, his music has. wow, that sentence had a lot of commas. YES, well.

I, personally, could go without traditional music, though some songs are great. "Power in the blood" is an old favorite that could definately be redone to fit our greedy needs for a catchy tune ;)

Yep, well, that's just my two cents.

I'm out for the night,
Van

anything that gives God the glory
wink.gif

Yes, and yes, Icthus. I might have recruited a drummer friend of mine, but the lookout for a bassist and lead guitarist is still on.

I prefer to sing and play guitar, which I figure would be great all in all. (that is if I get a couple other people for instruments).

In my experience, one vocalist can even be too much =P. SO, I don't particularly think we'll need any backup singers, unless any of you all specifically feel led. IN which case, message me on AIM @ Seiesnalli.

michael W smith and RPG music i mostly like RPG  :p and my faveret song is theme of prontera show a mix W00T

Think we could find DH? know its not the best "worship" music but if we are having like a fun night they would rock as a bad to come play. Xtreme worship w00t
biggrin.gif

I've seen Brother's Keeper live, here in my own home town.
They're decent :p.

The guy's contact lens fell out on stage, was quite hilarious.

Van

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vanaze @ Jan. 23 2004,2:44)]I've seen Brother's Keeper live, here in my own home town.
They're decent :p.

The guy's contact lens fell out on stage, was quite hilarious.

Van
Laf, man that drummer has some awsome drums. w00t. The only problem with him is our church drummer can outplay him.

If we do have a band of some kind for this, seriously let me know I'm a pretty quality sound man.  I think we need to round up these people in ToJ and such who play instruments and sing, and just make our own worship band for the weekend, kinda like how the band's at SEMP are.

*Edit* I also have access to a pretty large inventory of sheet music for worship, running tech for the highschool group at my church and all. So if we want to get together a lil worship band; drums, guitar, possibly 2, bass, and a singer or two, we could pick out some songs that we want to do and I could get the music out to everybody so we'd all know it.
Provided there's no plans to the contrary by the people who are leading this I think this would be an awesome idea. I know there's plenty of you musical people out there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Jan. 25 2004,1:19)]If we do have a band of some kind for this, seriously let me know I'm a pretty quality sound man.
Plans are coming along swiftly for the convention. I toured the event venues with a few of the Tulsa Tribe of Judah members yesterday. Elihu and I will be posting more information soon, but I'd like to meet with anyone who would like to be involved with the audio/video setup for the convention.

So, please send an e-mail to tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org if you plan on attending and would like to play an instrument or sing for praise and worship or help with the audio/video setup and recording.

Back