Mustard Seed Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
I just wanted to share with everyone how much I have enjoyed playing on the horde side, but it has felt rather lonely on Cenarius the last couple of weeks. I know that there have been issues going on with Redeemed that may have prevented many people from playing on MSC. I really never got involved with Redeemed, so I feel really at home with MSC. I would love to see some people again on MSC. Please come and visit!

The horde has never really gotten alot of action from this group.

I am never sure why, just seems to be the way it plays out.

I hope you find people who are interested in being a part,

FOR THE HORDE!!

I'll transfer my horde chars over to Cenarius. (60 warrior, 60 mage) We can lay the smack down on Astranar and Nijels Point!

FOR KALIMDOR!!!

I would love to transfer my 60 hunter over but he's doing BWL and AQ40 with full T1 and MSC doesn't look like it's filling up yet. Everytime I get on over there there is nobody there, I've never even been able to find someone on who can invite my zombie warrior :( ....Good luck tho guys

~Exorcyst/Peapodd

After taking a month hiatus. I finally jumped back on last night for about an hour. Hopefully I can start popping in on a more regular basis and as I work to balance work, family and school. I hope to see you guys soon.

Let's designate one night a week as "Horde Night"! That should give the people in MSC some encouragement! Mirakle and i will run people through instances to gear them up!

FOR THE HORDE!

It use to be Sundays were horde days, but people really never went over there on Sunday, there use to be like 5 or 6 that would on a regular basis

Everytime I get on over there there is nobody there, I've never even been able to find someone on who can invite my zombie warrior :(
Maggut: If you haven't already, please add Yiska and Zivon to your Friends list. Yiska is my Tauren Shaman, Zivon is my Undead Priest (and bank/AH character). Send me a tell when you see me log on and I'll send a guild invite.

I'm not on as often these days, though, so perhaps other MSC members with rights to invite new guild members can post their character names here, too? (Hint, hint.)

I logged on lastnight and sent out some invites.
I should be on a bit more too, some friends are x-fering their horde over soon.

We should hook up like thursday-Horde day!

We need to find a way to raid too, like a friendly guild that will let our members run on their DKP and pop in from time to time. (wishful thinking)

I like Thursday, but I like Wednesday better, but that's just me, I know many ppl go to church on Wednesday.

Horde night on Thursday, eh? I'm down with that. My leveling of Yiska has stalled; I'm in need of a tad more experience to hit level 20, then in need of group members for a SFK run.

Might not happen in numbers tonight as some server x-fers are going through this week. But next Thurs we will have at least 2 new 60s to the guild if not a few more.

Those of you who are 60 and horde or have a horde toon, listen up; I'm a dedicated Horde guy. I've only one lvl 61(almost 62) so, transfer and help me out! Plus, we can help the lowbies with thier quests to get them to level faster. Then we can start pulling our own end-game runs. Throm Ka!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back