mwahaha

galatian

well i was bored and so wanted to see if i could get a page to myself with spam... and sure enough all but 1 post (i have no quality post for it) i have done it! ha the minister of propaganda has striked again!

Anyone remember C&C Generals? if you were "China" you could build propaganda towers that would make all your workers work faster! We need something like that for raids...

Oh wait, we do! Drums of battle! I heard a rumor that some high end raiding guilds require all the raiders to be leatherworkers so they can keep DoB up the entire fight...

We should require that too. All my toons are 375 LW! Ok, everybody... Ready... GO!

Isn't China sort of a dictatorship?

And propaganda towers are generally used by evil regimes to prop up their power via lies and evil stuff?

Tree-o-crat?

must.......resist.......tree.......power......neeed......help.......propaganda....taking....over....my...mind...must get 375 LW on my toons asap

command & conquer was a great game. my neighbor and I have recently been playing rise of nations. good stuff.

<3 RoN! but not as much as generals... "Can i have some shoes?" "AK-47's for everybody!" "China has been generous!"

Anyone remember C&C Generals? if you were "China" you could build propaganda towers that would make all your workers work faster! We need something like that for raids...

Oh wait, we do! Drums of battle! I heard a rumor that some high end raiding guilds require all the raiders to be leatherworkers so they can keep DoB up the entire fight...

We should require that too. All my toons are 375 LW! Ok, everybody... Ready... GO!

Let me think about that.....hmmm...... Nope... took me too long on Jewel crafting mining enchanting and tailoring... Maybe if we just have those that are leatherworkers... ie those who wear leather working distributed in the groups...:D

i brought this "LW for raids" topic up in the Raiding Discussion forum, i personally think it is worth discussing further in its own thread.

Last edited:
So does that give me permission to keep the spam going, or to stop it?

What do you think, Chairman Tree?

My LWer is almost 375. My friends Guild does this all the time. Have 4 people in raid on a rotation, and they use an announcer for when the next person should click. Doesnt take up a trinket slot either.

Back