My Account

mist_01

Although I still read these forums (and occasionally post), I no longer play GW. I no longer am want my account so if any of you guys would like a second account (prophecies, nightfall, factions, 2 extra char slots, a rare bow collection, lots of high level chars + titles, etc) you are welcome to have it. Just post and I will pm you with the login.

Also, It has been an honor to play with you guys and I hope to keep on reading and posting.

God Bless,
Mist

Although I am quite busy with my account and real life as is and do not get on GW, you will be missed. Hopefully you can find someone to take good care of your chars.

I haven't played GW since the first Open World Beta came out, however I may be interested in taking a look at it.

I wouldn't mind keeping up your old account. i don't have the money to get Factions or GWEN and could use it. I don't play all that much right now but would keep it going. It would even give me the ability to give my current account to my son who lives with his mother so we could play together. He's 17 and we don't get to see each other very much.

Let me know. We will miss you and God Bless.

Mike

Back